The 2014 call for abstracts is closed.
Are you a leader in creating healthy homes and communities for America's families? If so, we need to hear from you! Share your expertise with colleagues or showcase best practices at the 2014 National Healthy Homes Conference held May 28-30 in Nashville.
As a presenter you will:
- Increase your visibility in the industry by showcasing your work at the nation's leading conference in healthy housing issues
- Showcase your work to thousands of industry leaders, policy makers, builders, manufacturers and public health and safety professionals
We are particularly interested in proposals that:
- Demonstrate how housing serves as a platform for improving health
- Promote local and national efforts that mainstream best practices in healthy homes
- Build the connections to healthy housing through partnerships
- Demonstrate effective evaluation and research towards healthy housing strategies
- Present emerging trends in creating, sustaining and maintaining healthy homes
- Improve housing quality while reducing disparities and creating healthy, safe communities
- Show the benefits of healthy, safe housing communities for all people
How to submit an abstract
- The NHHC uses an on online abstract submission program, click here and follow the instructions for submitting your abstract. Abstracts may be up to 400 words and must include learning goals and outcomes.
- In line with ROI principles, the NHHC recognizes that shorter sessions (50 minutes) and more interactive sessions can provide attendees many benefits, including a positive learning experience and increased conceptual comprehension. Before submitting your proposal, please plan for these considerations.